To celebrate the opening of Duck & Waffle Local, St James’s Market, London we will be releasing 1,000 branded red rubber ducks on our opening day (3 May).
The ducks will be placed in different locations (announced via Instagram) in London on 3 May. If you find a Duck & Waffle Local branded red duck, bring it to Duck & Waffle Local on 3 May and swap it for any one dish from the menu.
Plus, take a picture of your little red duck and post to Instagram @duckandwafflelocal and with the hashtags #waddlethisway #duckandwafflelocal, and be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher. The top five most creative shots featuring our little red ducks (and perhaps our food) will win a £50 voucher to spend at Duck & Waffle Local another time
Terms & Conditions
- 1,000 branded red rubber ducks will be released on 3 May in five locations over London
- Bring a branded duck to Duck & Waffle Local anytime during 3 May to redeem one dish of your choice from the menu (subject to availability)
- The offer runs from 09:00 – 23:00 on 3 May only
- Only the branded Duck & Waffle Local red ducks created by Duck & Waffle Local will be accepted
- Only one red rubber duck per person will be accepted
- As Duck & Waffle Local is a no reservation restaurant, you may need to queue
- We are also offering five £50 gift vouchers as prizes for the best images posted on Instagram of our little red ducks
- Duck & Waffle Local reserve the right to change or amend any of the terms & conditions at any time
- Duck & Waffle Local reserves the right to refuse service at anytime